Want to know how to obtain or change your water, bulk water, wastewater, garbage, and/or recycling services?
My Account gives you those answers, and in the future, we’ll give you online access to your bill.
What to Expect When Applying & Receiving Our Services
Please provide this information to occupant/resident.
Aquatera provides water, wastewater, garbage collection and recycling services.
In the City of Grande Prairie we provide water, wastewater, garbage collection and recycling services.
In some areas of the County of Grande Prairie, including the Hamlet of Wedgewood and Hamlet of Clairmont we provide water and wastewater treatment services. We also bill garbage collection services on behalf of the County of Grande Prairie.
In the Town of Sexsmith we provide water and wastewater treatment services. We also bill garbage collection and recycling services on behalf of the Town of Sexsmith.
When setting up an Account you will be required to:
1. Set up an account by contacting us between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm Monday-Friday:
- Telephone Customer Billing at 780.538.0340
- or visit in person at 11101-104 Avenue, Grande Prairie
2. Pay a security deposit and application fee at the time of application:
- Security deposits will remain on your account for a minimum of one year good payment history (residential customers) or two years good payment history (commercial customers).
- The security deposit may be waived if you are a returning customer with good payment history.
You will receive a monthly bill
- Utility bills are mailed out monthly at a date determined by your service address.
- Payment is due three weeks from when the bill is issued.
You must allow sufficient time for your payment to reach our office by the due date.
Payment may be made by:
- Pre-authorized payment plan. Contact our office to arrange.
- Telephone banking through your financial institution
- Internet banking through your financial institution
- In person (Debit, Credit card, Cash, Cheque, Money order)